AUDIOMETRIC TECHNICIAN (TRAVEL REQUIRED)
Alaska Occupational Audiology and Health Services, Inc. is a hearing conservation service provider that has been in business in the Anchorage area for over 40 years who provides on-site hearing testing and related services for employers throughout the Alaska and the NW Region’s seeking an independent and outgoing person to perform on-site hearing testing and training for our clients.
Audiometric testing services are offered to customers 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. This position may require a very early morning start or working late into the evening. There is occasional weekend work as well. Schedule varies with customer demand.
Primarily, audiometric technicians will work in mobile testing units, although occasional office tasks and clinic work is required. Daily driving of a 30ft truck is typical (CDL not required). Travel is required approximately 25% of the time including local overnight assignments as well as trips of up to one or two weeks.
Certification by the Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation (CAOHC) is a requirement of this position but is not needed to apply. Training and certification will be provided.
- Applicants should enjoy travel and working independently.
- Must be punctual and dependable with excellent customer service skills.
- A clean driving record is required.
- Pre-employment and random drug testing are required.
- Computer knowledge in Word & Excel is required.
- Experience with respirator fit testing is a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is also a plus.
This position is full-time with benefits to include Medical, Dental and 401(k).
Salary is DOE.
Please send cover letter including salary requirements, resume, and references to [email protected].